About Digital Village
We are pioneers in the collaborative creation of the Metaverse. Our team at Digital Village strives for excellence in the digital realm, redefining the way we interact in digital spaces, and how those digital spaces feed back into everyday life. From all of us at Digital Village, we look forward to working with you, likeminded and forward-thinking pioneers, to change the world!
- Oversee and manage layout, implementation and optimization of environment and interactive objects (including models, textures and shaders).
- Responsible for outlining asset authoring guidelines, process and pipeline as needed.
- Work with Technical Designer to inform asset creation pipelines.
- Optimize assets - topology reduction, draw call reduction, texture baking, etc..
- Build environments for UE.
- Resolve common issues in 3D workflows.
- Collaborate and iterate based on the team's needs.
- Demonstrate broad technical expertise to assist in a wide variety of technical and artistic tasks.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Coordinate with Technical Designer to develop the complex 3D assets for Unreal Engine.
- Iterate quickly to feedback on given tasks and code reviews contribute to optimization efforts.
- Perform testing, bug reporting, tracking, and resolutions on this project (about assets)
- 3+ years of experience in either the game or flm industries in Artist roles.
- Experience communicating in a multi-disciplinary team, including engineers, artists, and designers.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and asset creation packages like Maya/Blender, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer, Photoshop, etc.
- Knowledge of Rigging process, manually or automatically and animations in Unreal.
- Communication skills for working across multiple disciplines.
- Time-management and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of linear content creation workfows in Feature Animation or VFX.
- Generalist knowledge in skills such as modeling, texturing, lighting, animation, physics and particle systems.
- Comfortable in a range of content creation software including Maya, Photoshop, zbrush, Substance Designer/Painter.
- Passion for driving new technologies
- Quick learning capacity to pick up new skills and grow alongside the company
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills