About Digital Village
We are pioneers in the collaborative creation of the Metaverse. Our team at Digital Village strives for excellence in the digital realm, redefining the way we interact in digital spaces, and how those digital spaces feedback into everyday life. From all of us at Digital Village, we look forward to working with you, like-minded and forward-thinking pioneers, to change the world! Digital Village is currently looking for Blockchain Developers to join our dynamic DV Team!
Blockchain Developer Responsibilities
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
Blockchain Developer Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- At least 2 years of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as ReactJS, Node.JS
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Hands-on experience of deploying smart contracts on VeChain or Ethereum and other public blockchain networks
Minimum Experience of Solidity - At least 2 years
** Please send all CV’s and Resumes in English as our Company