About Digital Village
We are pioneers in the collaborative creation of the Metaverse. Our team at Digital Village strives for excellence in the digital realm, redefning the way we interact in digital spaces, and how those digital spaces feed back into everyday life. From all of us at Digital Village, we look forward to working with you, likeminded and forward-thinking pioneers, to change the world!
- Push the excellence of the project by solving complex technical problems related to server architecture.
- Work proactively with other programmers and impart technical knowledge to achieve and maintain a high level of performance.
- Collaborate with teams to design, implement, document, and maintain the codebase.
- Research and prototype new technologies to keep the project on the cutting edge.
- Advise teams on the technical feasibility and possible risks of new features.
- Meet project deadlines and target dates.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Development of core server architecture.
- Coordinate with programmers to utilise the server architecture.
- Iterate quickly to feedback on given tasks and code reviews.
- Contribute to optimisation efforts.
- Perform testing, bug reporting, tracking, and resolutions on the project.
- 2+ years of experience with Unreal Engine 4 in a professional game development environment, or equivalent portfolio experience.
- Demonstrable experience in c++ and blueprint scripting
- Shipped at least one game for PC, or equivalent portfolio experience.
- Experience with version control like Git.
- Proficiency with multiplayer programming in unreal engine.
- Experience with Dedicated Servers and Networking.
- Experience with packaging dedicated servers and client applications.
- Familiarity with bash scripting.
- Experience with porting software and the best practices for cross platform development.
- Familiarity with pixel streaming technology.
- Passion for driving new technologies.
- Quick learning capacity to pick up new skills and grow alongside the company.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.